Day Camp Yawgoog 2024
July 22 - July 26
July 29 - August 2
August 5 - August 9
Moving to the 2024 season, we will be offering our third Adventure Day Camp for three weeks at Camp Yawgoog. This is a great way for your child to experience the thrill of the outdoors while introducing them to independence without being too far from home. The week-long program fills each day with adventures like archery, BB, boating, swimming, crafts, outdoor cooking, fire-building, nature appreciation and daily STEM projects. Campers are assigned staff led groups of up to 15 youth of a similar age to ensure that each camper’s experience is appropriate for their age group. Families are invited to camp every Friday for a closing campfire program. Take advantage of coming to camp multiple weeks at a discounted rate.
Interested in visiting and taking a tour of camp with a member of our camp staff? Email email@example.com to schedule your tour today!
- Each camp week runs Monday through Friday
- Drop-off is at 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Extended Day options are available (8AM-9AM drop off. 4PM-6PM pickup) can be added to your camp registration for an additional $50
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
- Day Camp offers extended hours for families whose schedule does not fit the 9am-4pm time period.