Camp Three Point, named for the three points of the Scout Oath, was the first of the three camps to be founded. It has been deemed "The oldest and most tradition-filled camp" and also "The Camp that was once Yawgoog in its entirety." Today Camp Three Point encompasses the Challenge Course, the Bucklin Building, the Arthur Livingston Kelly Environmental Education Center, The Three Point Waterfront, and the 407 Outfitters, the Reservation's largest trading post. Camp Three Point also hosts the Protestant Chapel and the Jewish Synagogue. It also is home to the Memorial Bell Tower, which tolls at 12 P.M. daily in honor of those Scouts who died serving their country. Camp Three Point's camp color is hunter green and yellow. Its mascot is Danny the Deer, who resides in Sharpe Lodge, built in 1924 to serve as the original Bucklin Building, it has since been fully refurbished in the late 1980s. The current Camp Director is Nick Iannucci. Nick has been active in scouting for the past fourteen years as a member of Troop 329 Bayport, NY. This summer will be his fifth year on staff for Camp Three Point and his first spent as Camp Director. Nick is a senior at Stony Brook University and will be graduating in May this year with a Bachelor of Science degree in Geochemistry and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Education.
Campsites at Camp Three Point are named after famous figures in Yawgoog history or old scouting nicknames: Donald C. Dewing (Scoutmaster of Troop 82 Providence for over 50 years), Forty-Niner, Frontier, Musketeer, Oak Ridge, Pioneer, Santa Fe, Sleepy Hollow, Tuocs (Scout spelled backwards), Wells Fargo, Street, Scott and Zucculo.